Tuesday, February 21, 2006

USA TODAY

Ohmygosh!!! Thanks to Celia, I got my butt over to the Aphrodisia Blog and saw "The News." Kensington's new line was mentioned in a USA Today article! Very balanced, well written article on the erotic market in general and featuring a book cover by P. J. Mellor. Whoohooo! Any publicity is GOOD publicity, especially for a new line. As a result, Aphrodisia author Sunny Chen has been asked to be on an episode of Geraldo on Thursday night. Even better!!

Just had to share my excitment!

Nelissa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really so awesome. Heard all about it. The one thing I was dissapointed in is that Ellora's Cave wasn't mentioned anywhere in USA today or Geraldo, and they started the whole thing. But like you said, any publicity is good publicity!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Nelissa said...

I agree, Chey. I thought this too. I haven't seen the Geraldo show yet, but didn't hear that EC was mentioned. I think it is really hit or miss with any publicity.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home