Monday, March 06, 2006

Healed and feelin' fine


Okay, here is a new pic of the tat all healed up. Not a great picture, I'm afraid, as the flash keeps washing out the colors. It's great to be able to enlarge this on my on PC so I can see it up close and personal. Damn hard to do this when it's on your back! :-)

I saw a cardinal yesterday while doing yoga on the patio. That bright splash of red in the pale green of a palo verde was stunning. It sang beautifully as well.

I'm so easily distracted. :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tattoo is beautiful Nelissa! But I still say OUCH! :-)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it! Describe your Perfect Partner!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Toyota torino Results on blood pressure from caffiene flat panel televisions philips lcd Auto et navigation Epson lx300 printer driver

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site power washers Freeware bookkeeping software

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home